Worldwise, Inc., a pet industry leader of solution-based pet products, is announcing the launch of Treatly, a new brand of pet treats and chews.
Worldwise will launch Treatly at SuperZoo 2023 (August 16-18) in Booth #7630, showcasing the full assortment of consumable pet treats and chews offered across nine unique product lines in fresh, eye-catching packaging.
This launch follows the Company’s acquisition of Pet Factory in 2022, which gained Worldwise a best-in-class U.S.-based treat manufacturing and distribution facility.
Made from time-tested, all natural, high-quality ingredients, and crafted using the highest human-grade food standards, Treatly’s wide range of chews and treats are a pure and simple way to a dog’s heart and provide the ultimate bonding moment.
Treatly’s growing line of treats and chews include:
- 100% USA Made Beefhide
- American Sourced Beefhide
- Long Lasting Collagen Chews
- Soft & Moist Treats: Beef, Chicken & Salmon recipes with Collagen
- Combo Chews: Creative meat wrapped long lasting chews
- IncrediChews: Rawhide Free Chews
- Enhanced Collagen Chews: Innovative Collagen chews that support pet health
- Freeze-Dried: Treats & toppers with the benefits of added Collagen
- Plantwise: Innovative Vegan Dog treats
- Treatly will be accompanied by many other new products and solutions from established brands in the Worldwise portfolio, such as: SHERPA, FurHaven, Instincts by SmartyKat, goDog, TrustyPup and Kitty Sift.
“With the launch of Treatly at SuperZoo 2023, Worldwise earns its next opportunity to be a leader in the chew and treat category, offering not only great products, but strategic manufacturing and distribution capabilities and strong customer relationships,” said Kevin Fick, chief executive officer, Worldwise. “Our Worldwise team is thrilled to expand into the consumables category with Treatly, and we look forward to the continued growth and momentum across our strong portfolio.”